- Clearly & quickly state the benefit. You can’t be too concise because people scan email.
- Always segment your list, e.g. by geography, purchase behavior, or industry.
- Stick to a single call to action.
- Frequency: biweekly messages are the most the majority of contacts will tolerate.
- Start with a great subject line, e.g. ask a question, offer value, create urgency.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Effective email is essential during the holidays. Here's a summary of a great article by Jason Gervias: