- subject lines drive click rates on marketing emails more so than the sender/from
- marketing email deliverability rate is currently 82%. how does that compare to your organization's performance?
- direct email is one of the the most trusted marketing channels
- there's a direct relationship between content and social exposure, so get newsletter [in part or full] on your organization's website and social networks, don't just utilize that space for promotions
- email marketing automation cannot replace personal connections of inside and outside sales reps in B2B environments; those personal connections are still proving necessary
deliverability from thomson local on and on trust
newsletter scoop from search engine journal
customer think on B2B